Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Between Shows

So.

So.

Y'all know what happened today.

Some of y'all know how I feel about it.

K.

My bigger concern is, of course, selfish. I'm insane. I'm pretty much convinced I am incapable of relaxing. I'm working on the lighting design for Beehive, this Fall's mainstage musical revue. I'm overseeing the progress of our intern showcase. I'm about to start working long hours changing over from Scramble! to Tryst. I'm taking an online art history course.

And once all that is over (on the 23rd of August) I'm driving back to Savannah, flying to Seattle for a week to go to Bumbershoot, flying back, and then I've got a week to finish getting settled into the place Allen and I just moved into before I left before launching into a quarter where I am taking three studio classes, including Scenic Design I, Lighting and Field Techniques for Film (notoriously the most challenging film class), and my Portfolio class (independent study). At the same time I will be overseeing the implementation of my design for Beehive, followed by (hopefully) a studio show written by a fellow student. With regard to that, I'll be vainly fighting through all of this to allow that to happen.

Also, I want to go to India with Jodi.

No comments: