Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Restless

Getting down to the line. I have an odd response to restlessness. I get tired. Really tired. All I want to do when I'm not working (and sometimes while I'm working) is sleep. It happens all the time. Finals is the worst time. I need to work. I have a paper to write, packing to do, cleaning, etc. I need to fill out my exit interview sheets. It's not that I don't like being here anymore, but with the end in sight, it's like my body just wants to hibernate until I'm in the next place. With regard to that paper, I have about 5 days to write it.

Balls.

I need coffee.

Last week was LONG. Between opening Tryst, two showcases, half the interns leaving...I'm drained. I know it's not a party if it happens every night. I think we're feeling that way.

Me? I'm just tired.

No comments: